Sunday, March 18, 2007

I don't know why...

...I can't keep this blog updated on a regular basis. Just a quick update right now. I decided that this month I am sticking to ONLY playing $16 SNGs. I had a money making month in January and I lost a bit of money in February. The thing is, I'd have actually made money if it wasn't for my little experiment at the $27 SNG. I only played six of them or something like that and only placed in the money once so they were an overall loser for me, bringing me down into the negatives.

This month, however, has been going quite well. So far, other than an $11 tourney and a $3 tourney (which, on the whole, was entirely -EV for me), I've stuck to my guns and haven't ventured outside the $16 realm. So far so good. I've got 53 under my belt with a 47% finish ITM showing a 33% ROI. That's pretty good.

As a comparison - my numbers for the entire year at ONLY $16 are: 265 played, 40.75% ITM, 20% ROI. So, well the sample size is still small, it does seem show I'm trending upward for better finishes.

This is a good thing. As it gets me one step closer to my goal of playing almost full time.

No comments: