Sunday, April 30, 2006

Glutton for punishment

So I sat down this morning and played a $6.50 turbo and played absolutely horribly. I'm not sure why exactly; I just know that I was not happy with my play. Of course this realization came after being railed in 8th.

So, being the glutton that I am, I just finished playing another one. At least this time I played better. I finished in 2nd. I ended up to the right of this jackass that would call pretty much anything. Unfortunately, it worked for him this time and he had established quite the stack. When we started headsup my stack was ~2500 to his ~10K+. I managed to build it up to around 5500 and then jammed with 33. He calls (of course, why wouldn't he - he called my high pair with T2o) and turns over ATo. An ace flops and a ten rivers. I needed a 3. No such luck.

I KNOW his style of play is NOT a winning style but it pisses me off that these asshats continue to make enough money so that they don't end up broke, homeless and without internet connection.

No comments: