Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day of Recovery 2. The AM.

So this morning I played another $6.50 Turbo. Railed 3rd in it for a $10.80 payout. Then Nikki & I both played in a $2.20 MTT. Just over 700 players, top 126 paid out. I was starting to get a little low on chips at the bubble but I made it through. First hand after the bubble I'm dealt AA and jam. I'm really hoping someone has a halfway decent hand and think I'm just trying to take the blinds & antes. No such luck. Granted, I managed to take the blinds & antes, but that's it. Very next hand I'm dealt JJ in early MP. Ah well. Jam time redux. Folds around to the button who calls. Folds around. Button turns over QQ. Neither of us improved. Busted out 123rd for a measly little $2.59 payout. Hehe. Nikki's still playing in it though and is somewhat shortstacked. This is usually how she wins these things. Lucky bitch. :-)

Tonight is event #1 of the TalkingPoker.com Forum league as well as the weekly WWdN. I haven't decided if I'm playing the WWdN yet but I'm in the forum game.

Daily net: $4.69
MTD: -$8.31

No comments: