Monday, May 01, 2006

New month, new start

Okay, last month SUCKED. I'm not even going to print here how much I dropped last month. Let's just say it sucked but was still smaller than the GNP of pretty much any country on the planet and leave it at that. I'm feeling good about May though. The forum league is starting up tomorrow night. I had a good day yesterday to finish out April and segue into May. I even have a new mantra:
"I-will-not-signup-for-limit-SNGs-unknowingly-anymore" I shall chant that five times before each registration. Note, I said BEFORE. Knowing me, if I do it WHILE I'm registering, I'll register for the freakin' limit games. Grr.

At the end of each day's play I'll post a final daily recap showing my current MTD as well as last month's MTD.

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Good Luck.