Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday, DoR 9 and a Rant followup

I sat down at a 6max .05-.10 NL table at Stars just now (there were no 9 max running). Bought in for the max ($10) and proceeded to dominate the table. I played for 15 minutes. Why only 15 minutes? Everyone else left. I was there by myself. Well, not totally. One other guy was at the table but he was sitting out (as he had been for most of the 15 minutes I was there). So I left the table, putting my $19.60 in my pocket and strolling away. For those not so mathematically inclined, that works out to almost $37/hour. If only I could do that consistently.

So on the forum there is a "reputation" system where you can assign positive and negative rep to people regarding certain posts. I checked my rep today and found a negative rep from some anonymous coward that said "not only collusion but falsifying hand history". I laughed. Nikki then checked her points and found negative rep as well, one minute earlier, presumably from the same anonymous coward. What actually made it even more funny is that this asshat, who I am pretty sure I know exactly who it was, has no power to give negative rep (as he has either no rep or a negative rep). So it doesn't even change our rep score. The unfortunate part of it is that this dumbass isn't even part of the league that we're playing in so I can't even school him on the poker table. So, ******, if you want to grow a sac, feel free to post in the forum publicly or leave a comment here with your forum username - I'll gladly set you straight. Coward.

1 comment:

Brian. said...

Yea I left the comment what you gonna do about it you idiot, hehe just kidding sorry had to.