Friday, May 05, 2006

Only one game today

[End of Tourney (for me), 11:24pm] I just busted out in 360th. I had 22 with an M of about 13. With blinds at 100/200 by the time the pot got to me it was about 1100 (all limpers). I pushed, hoping to steal the pot. Got two callers. The flop comes 679. One caller bets 1K and the other folds. Remaining player turns over 55. Neither of us improve. It was a good play though. Just got out carded there. Daily update at bottom of post.

[Break One, 10:47pm] I'm still in it. I'm below the average stack but have been playing fairly well. I'm currently sitting in 317/541. 243 places pay so obviously I need to start building my stack now.

I'm waiting for the start of the 9:47 $2.20 MTT at Stars. It's going to be the only game I play tonight. As Nikki said, "Hopefully you're really tired tomorrow." Yes, I hope I'm really tired tomorrow too as that means that I went deep in the tourney.

I'm not going to live blog this one but I'll check back in on breaks with updates.

Daily net: -$2.20
MTD: $50.49
PMTD: -$58.80

No comments: