Monday, May 08, 2006

I knew I didn't like Mondays...

Wow, had an absolutely horrible morning. I started off playing an $11 turbo double shootout to the weekly $1million guaranteed. I like the concept of these particular ones because if you make the final table you get paid (if it fills up). Unfortunately, I didn't make the final table.

Then I played a $6.50 turbo. It had to be the single most, absolutely horrible game I've ever played in my life. There was this one jackass at the table from Rome who was arrogant enough to believe that he was capable of playing 10 tables at a time. Yes, ten! Stupid fucker slowed the game down so much that by the time I went out 4th blinds were 400/800/50. Last time I looked at the lobby the idiot had a 3:1 chip lead headsup too. I hope he isn't representative of all people in Italy. If he is, I never want to visit there. Asshat.

So I tried again, mouse hovering over the 'unregister' button in case he joins. Fortunately he didn't. Unfortunately, it didn't matter. Another slow-ish game that I was up and down in. I ended up down, and out, in 6th when my KcTc all-in is called by 8c4c. Wanna guess the flop??? If you guessed J88 rainbow you win! Which is more than I did. Sure, I caught a king on the river. A little too little a whole lot too late.

I may play some more tonight, but right now it's 19­°C outside and I should probably do something other than sit in front of my laptop.

No comments: